Saturday, February 18, 2012

Do I Help Them? ... Yes, Indeed!

I guess no one wants to see me totally humiliate myself. My sales aren’t much different from any other month.

Since I’m feeling rather cocky right now, I’m going to sweeten the deal. I am cutting the challenge in HALF. That’s right. I’ll hold up my end of the challenge if even 50 books are sold by March 5th. Not 100. Fifty. But wait! I’m throwing in PRINT BOOKS too. Any paperbacks bought in the same time period (including those already sold this month) all count toward the 50. This means the print books bought when “Nor Iron Bars a Cage” went on sale also count.

The original deal:
If I sell 100 eBooks between Feb. 3rd and March 5th, then I will sing “Poor Unfortunate Soul” from “The Little Mermaid” and post it on YouTube.

The New Deal:
If I sell 50 books of any kind between Feb 1st until March 5th, I will post the song.

The Caveat (AKA fine print): My publisher gets paperback sales reports by the month. That means only print books sold between Feb. 1st and Feb. 29th will count for this, UNLESS you forward a receipt dated March 1-5 to either me or Grace Bridges (my publisher). Also, paperback sales cannot be tabulated until the distributor sends the report, which may be as late as March 9th.

“Blood and Brine” will not be out in paperback before the end of the challenge, but eBooks of that title will count, as well as both of my other two books, print and electronic.

Book 1: The Duke’s Handmaid [Kindle] [paperback]

Book 2: Nor Iron Bars a Cage [Kindle] [paperback]

Book 3: Blood and Brine (eBook coming March 1st)

I still honor eBooks of other formats if you buy from Smashwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment